Advantage Graphics & Signs is committed to providing solutions to our client’s marketing and advertising needs by providing personal creative services and advice, the best quality signs and graphic assets, and a rewarding and straightforward customer experience.
WHO WE ARE
We are a group of people dedicated to Creative Communications, and the growth and prosperity of our clients.
We provide Creative Communications by:
- Providing our clients with clear approaches to their advertising needs.
- Making recommendations based on the needs of our clients.
- Working personally with our clients to ensure the quality of our products.
- Creating impact utilizing words, images, color, balance and structure.
From our experience, these are the essential qualities needed to get our client’s message across.
In turn our clients provide for us, the creative crew at Advantage Graphics & Signs:
- A means of livelihood which allows us to express our Talents & Creativity.
- Financial security for ourselves individually, collectively and as a business.
- Futures which serve purpose, prosperity, growth, fun and adventure for our families.
Founded by Kelly Spurgeon in 1992, Advantage Graphics & Signs has helped thousands of clients make a distinctive impression by creating unique visual designs for building signs, store interiors, reception areas, vehicles, neighborhoods and logos. She holds a B.S. degree from the University of Mississippi specializing in Interior Design, Art and Business. Her experience includes Interior Design, Drafting, Airport Signage and Exhibit Planning as well as Graphic Design and Business Management.
In February of 2003, Andrew Spurgeon joined the business making it truly a family affair. Drew always gives his personal touch to his sign and print design. His background is inclusive of Art and Graphic Design. Together, brother and sister provide specialized attention to their clients. Their creative talents range from Graphic Design, Sign Fabrication and Installation.
In March 2008, Pam Ridgway joined the company as the Sales & Marketing Manager. Pam is a native Atlantan. She holds a Marketing Degree from Georgia State University. Her talents lie in her sales, organization and networking skills. Advantage Graphics & Signs has been successful because of its commitment to understanding the needs of its customers and providing total customer satisfaction.
The company combines originality in design with the most current technology in sign making, and has gained favorable mention in trade publications for its creative use of digital and vinyl graphics.